RedZebra were approached to coach the
Diageo Western Europe Executive team.
We were asked to support with tools and techniques
that would work with a project of this scale.
The key to the success of the project, was to ensure
that the individual needs of the Executive team was met.
A large-scale conference for over 2,500 employees, the brief included the following points:
RedZebra coached the executive team and prepared them for a huge staff conference of over 2,500 people.
The aim was to engage and align the whole workforce.
We individually coached each member of the executive team and then facilitated the rehearsal on-site in Barcelona.
A key part of that was to share tools and techniques that would be effective with a group this size whilst drawing on the individual qualities of each presenter.
Step One: The Reality Check
• We ran a rehearsal in order to talk through the running order, establish expectations and clarify roles.
• This session is key to connecting personally with the team and to assess their individual areas of support.
Step Two: One to One Coaching
Each member of the Executive team had one-to-one coaching focusing on these key areas:
• Exploring and defining the impact they wanted to have
• Clarifying the role they would play and the behaviours they would embody in order to have the biggest influence with the delegates
• How to be their authentic selves and inspire possibility in their people
• Presentation tools and techniques to utilise with an audience of this scale
Step Three: Conference Dress Rehearsal
One day ahead of the conference we ran a full rehearsal with a focus on:
• Connecting the team to the outcome
• Identifying potential risks and challenges
• ‘Coaching for camera’ – rehearsing on a big screen
• Coaching on body language, tone and presenter interactions
“I engaged RedZebra to coach my executive team for their preparation for a huge staff conference of over 2,000 people, aimed at engaging and aligning everyone around a major business re-launch. Oliver coached each of my executive team individually and then facilitated the rehearsal on site in Barcelona.
Oliver was able to support each of my team to focus on the biggest influence they could make with their presentations. A key part of that was to share tools and techniques that would be effective with a group this size whilst drawing on the individual qualities of each presenter. The conference was a great success and RedZebra helped our senior team deliver a high-impact event.”
John Kennedy. President, Diageo Europe
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you and your business or organisation.