RedZebra were asked to deliver a Team Development Away Day,
which would unite the team and encourage engagement.
As part of a week-long strategy meeting, we were asked to design a Team Day for ASOS’s remote and multi-national team to:
We designed a day that would both highlight the strong synergies of the team whilst drawing out and celebrating the differences.
Step One: Accelerating Connection
• Explored individual values and purpose
• Created strong relatedness
Step Two: Deepening Sharing
• Revealed what individuals brought to the team
• Highlighted similarities and shared expertise
Step Three: Team Collaboration
• Created shared team values and purpose
• Create a team 'Way Of Working' agreement
Step Four: Celebrating Impact
• Demonstrated the impact they created individually and as a team
• Showcased their pride in their roles
• Celebrated the value of difference in high performance teamwork
“I felt this really broke down boundaries and, as a new member of the team, built new relationships. It has certainly been a talking point between the team and something we will never forget!
It was great to put all stress to the side for a day and be able to laugh and bond together. A great experience! We will definitely work together better. And I will no longer worry about having to ask someone for help, as I feel I know them on a greater level now!”
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you and your business or organisation.